Do you like mini lamp shade with vellum paper?
This type of lampshade can perfectly decorate your small table, is the ideal size for wine-glass candles in weddings or birthdays party, provides a soft glow for the people at the table because it can soften the light.
Besides, with this type of lampshade, you can make a wonderful keepsake from the event as long as you print your name or the guest of honor on the shade with a date.
Now, how to make my own mini lamp shade with vellum paper?
- Use scissors to cut the printed pattern.
- Use a pencil to trace the pattern onto a piece of vellum paper.
- Cut out the shade by carefully cutting around the lines.
- On the straight sides of the vellum shade, draw a line of glue.
- Place the other straight side onto the line of glue by wrapping the shade around.
- Press and hold for about one minute.
- Make small designs in the shade with craft punches before gluing.
- Before tracing the pattern, you need to paint a design on the vellum or draw on the shade with markers.
- Cut the shade into panels and use string to stitch them together.
- Place a tea light candle in a juice glass or a wine glass. Then, use the shade to cover it.